v1.5 version is online~ Call for your buddies and see what’s new!
Play against AI decks and get rewards. To win 3 stars of the quest, players need to complete with all the objectives in the quest.
A series of tutorials to guide players step by step how to play this game. Game basics, cards property, battle rules, everything you need to start a battle.
- Added 4 new battle scenes.
- Added 2 soundtracks.
- A new leaderboard “Campaign”.
- Added “Cards Collection Rate” display.
- Players could now reset the matches history.
- Cards enhancing level increased to level 40.
- Bug reporting reward scheme. (Please refer to “Links” in Library)
- Epic card is now sold into diamonds.
- Card selector is redesigned.
- In cards selection stage of Pro Mode battle, Trigger Cards are not revealed.
- Play Rewards is adjusted due to the new added quest rewards system.
- Cards in enhancing panel are now categorized by card rarity.
- Cards Loot battle can only be played in Pro Mode. And there will be a penalty if the battle is not completed cased by player action timeout.
- Improve the random mechanism calculation of abilities.
- Flower Fairy is replaced with Dryad.
- Lighting Claw’s artwork is redone and name changed to “Bear Warrior”.
- Goddess of War’s artwork is refurnished.
- Matched with more than 1 player when searching for match if network is unstable.
- Potential error occurs when battle finishes.
- Friends panel can’t be dragged.
- Player type in profile view display wrongly.
- Changing portrait will also change the region to US.
Major balance changes:
- Redo the abilities for: Apprentice Swordsman, Silver Knight, Storm Elemental, Frosthunter, Unicorn.
- Redesign player order. (Refer to Library “Battle – 5.Player Order”)
- Hot Ninja: Reduce the subsequent damages of Spirit Rush. The skill now activates if target hp rate is more than 50%.
- Moonlight Assassin: The extra deduction of hit points is now based on current instead of max.
- Succubus: HP deduction of Seduction is now based on max HP instead of current HP.
- Slaughter: Attack target changed from Chaos to Weak. Bloodthirsty now recovers based on maximum HP.
- Abyss: Now also decrease target’s current HP.
- Elves Seduction: Now has 1 second cooldown, and it’s possible to be affected by “Sabotage”.
- Divine Barrier: Cooldown is now 0.
- Cyclops: Ignition stacking effect is shared by all Cyclops.
- Vengeance: Effect is now also activated if the destroyed Unit reborn.
- Paralysis: Now only effect on Unit Card.